Friday, February 5, 2010

A Fool Becomes Wise

A Fool Becomes Wise


Have I seen a fool today I ask

Surely one has passed my way

I will try to remember his face

Did he speak to me as he slipped silently past

No surely I would have known

For he could have only said something foolish

I will recall his face with some thought

If I can find those words he spoke to me

Ah yes it was when first I did rise

Now it is all coming back to me slowly

Now I saw him again as I pass this mirror

It was I

I had wounded a friend with hasty words

Ah but this fool must find those words again

I will replace them with words of right

I must secure my friend with truth

I love my friend and I regret those words

This fool must now become wise

I can do that with the help of my friend

Jesus will help this fool become wise again


RONNIE LEVINER
COPYRIGHT©2005

No comments:

Post a Comment